ANNUAL REPORT 2019-20
- As a regular practice followed every year, this session began with the Orientation Programme for the parents of the students of classes Pre-Primary to X. The programme made the parents aware of the scheme of education we impart here at our school. Query-resolving session by a child psychologist illuminated the path of positive parenting.
2. Keeping ourselves up with the pace of the modern world, Complete Digitization of the school was undertaken which transformed the entire school chores channel through the Information Technology, bringing in more transparency and enhanced communication with parents and community.
3. Having the school completely digitized has innumerous advantages to the parents, teachers and the school itself.
Parents can keep a real-time track of the status of their child for Daily Attendance, Fee status, Periodic Results, School Circulars and News, etc. through the SCHOOL APP on Android and Apple mobiles and through the WEB PORTAL.ü
Parents have a direct access to communicate with the Class-Teacher for regular update of their child and the cases which need my personal attention can be escalated directly to me through the provision of Communicate in our Portal.ü
Parents and teachers have been brought closer as this software provide a direct upload of the daily homework on the online portal parallel to what’s given in the classroom, so that parents too are apprised of the daily homework given in classroom and the same can be enforced at the parents’ end too.ü
4. As a new endeavour, we took a giant leap in the examination procedure this year by replacing the conventional regime of manually prepared Reports-cards by the teachers with Computer Generated Report-Cards. This transformation minimized the efforts of the teachers to manually fill in the Report-Cards all by themselves.
5. With the sole purpose of updating teachers’ knowledge, the school hosted a series of Teachers’ Workshops. It was an attempt which inclusively engulfed various significant aspects like Moral Values, Life Skills by CBSE, Meditation & Stress Management, , English Language and Mathematics.
Apart from this, our teachers are made a part of the training sessions and workshops happening at other schools. Our teachers attended various workshops like, ADOLESCENCE MANAGEMENT, workshops on various ACADEMIC SUBJECTS. Attendee teachers further share the knowledge with other fellow teachers widening the sphere of wisdom.
6. To take part is what counts in competition and lessons of victory and defeat are what we get in return. This environment was sufficiently created through inter-school, inter-house and inter-class competitions such as debates, , , Quiz, Rangoli, Creative-Writing, Spelling-Bee, Rhyme and Rhythm, Drawing etc.. group.
7. Result of Class X made us proud when 6 of our students secured a perfect 10 CGPA.
I congratulate students, parents and teachers for this success.
8. In the month November we took our class IX and X students For Naturoscope to introduce them with the ecology of Alpine region to the Hill queen of West Bengal Darjeeling where our students witnessed the tea processing and manufacturing industries and collected the samples of some rare variety of tea.
- School bade Farewell to Class X Students with plenty of good wishes for a bright and successful future in the month December.
- Conforming to the guidelines from Directorate of Education & CBSE and to disseminate the message of a better habitable environment free of Pollution, Drive under the programme of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan was undertaken in the month of November where all the staff members and students cleaned the school premises and proximate areas.
11. Promoting the harmony across all communities, Special Assemblies are conducted on a regular basis where all the Festivals irrespective of the religion & following are fondly celebrated.
12. Like every year this year (2019) also0 the school conducted Annual Sports at Nehru International Stadium in Guwahati where students from all age group took part in different events. The Annual Sports was also remarkable this year as along with the students we kept some special events for the parents which not only enchanted their spirit but also gave all of us a lot of amusement.
Towards the end, I thank the supportive management whose continuous support to our ideology of education has enabled the school to come this far. Teachers and the entire staff members also deserve applause for their tireless efforts in implementing the route map of imparting quality education here. I also extend my heartfelt thanks to the parents of our students who have shown unflinching faith in us by giving us the profound opportunity to transform their children into truly useful citizens of the future world.
With that, let us foresee a world of universal singularity where our children are going to be the propellant of this change and the world shall be a beautiful place to live in..!!!
Thank you very much!!!!!